Hi Camp Careful friends!
The Camp Careful classes for April and May sold out for the little kids (ages 3-6 years old), so I’ve added another class on June 10th. For those of you with school-aged children who attend summer activities and camps, be sure to attend a Camp Careful class to go over the following topics:
- How do I deal with strangers?
- What are my private zones and how do I protect them?
- What are the rules for day camp and summer camp safety?
- Learn how to interact with coaches, counselors, friends, fellow campers.
- Learn specific tactics and scenarios used by sexual predators and how to deal with them.
Spaces are available for May 5th and June 10th for 7-12 year olds.
You can sign up for Camp Careful classes by clicking here.
See you soon!
Thank you, and as always, empower your kids and stay safe!
Soo Battle, M.D., F.A.A.P.